Introducing our first ever Drury Christmas hamper, packed with delicious British and Italian treats for the perfect end to your festive meal. Presented in a split willow and faux leather trimmed hamper, it really is the ideal gift for lovers of tea, coffee and sweet treats.
We can send a hamper directly to the recipient and can even include a personalised message for you, so they know who sent it. If you do wish to send a message, please type it in the "Customer's Notes" section of the checkout page, and let us know it's a gift so we don't include the invoice.
- 2 boxes of 15 Drury Christmas Tea Pyramid Tea Bags
- 250g Drury Christmas Star Blend Coffee (please select grind above)
- 2 x 112g Tiptree Mini Christmas Puddings
- 340g Tiptree Christmas Conserve
- 340g Tiptree Orange and Malt Whisky Marmalade
- 65g Lazzaroni Amaretti
- 125g Perugina Baci Chocolates
- 100g Vergani Mini Panettone.
Please note: Christmas decorations shown in the photos are not included!
Packing & Grinding
With one exception (1Kg Beans) EVERY pack of Drury coffee sold via this website is prepared to order. We weigh, grind (if required) and pack your coffee in our heat-sealed foil bags which are equipped with a one-way valve that allows the freshly roasted coffee to release its wonderful-smelling aromas without letting any oxygen in, ensuring your coffee stays fresher for longer.
We can supply our coffee in the following grinds, in ascending particle size:
For all paper filters/drip coffee
For electric and lever espresso machines.*.
For all stove-top espresso brewers.
For permanent filters and perculators.
For French Press or plunger coffee makers.
For grinding at home.
* We calibrate our espresso grind using commercial espresso equipment to give an average across ALL machines and cannot grind specifically for different models. If your machine is particularly sensitive to variation in grind we recommend grinding at home.
A note on Aeropress coffee makers: one of the Aeropress’s great strengths is its flexibility in brewing - dose weight, grind and extracting pressure all have a part to play in this. For that reason one can select any grind from espresso to cafetiere for use in the Aeropress, depending on personal preference. For those new to this form of brewing we would recommend starting off with a medium ground coffee and taking it from there.