Our Christmas gift tray is filled with plenty of festive goodies to delight everyone. Packed in a high quality kraft gift tray with acetate lid, you will find an enticing selection of British and Italian treats alongside our Christmas Star Blend coffee and Christmas Tea pyramid teabags.
- 250g Drury Christmas Star Blend coffee
- Drury Christmas Tea pyramid tea bags (25 in a box)
- 112g Tiptree mini Christmas pudding boxed*
- 340g Tiptree Christmas Conserve
- 80g Flamigni Panettoncino*
- 37.5g Perugina Baci chocolates* (3 pcs).
* May contain allergens.
Packed in a card tray (100% recyclable) with acetate lid (70% RPET, 100% recyclable).
Dimensions: H110 x W360 x D200 mm
We can send a hamper/gift tray directly to the recipient and can even include a personalised message for you, so they know who sent it. If you do wish to send a message, please type it in the ‘Customer’s Notes’ section of the checkout page and let us know it’s a gift so we don’t include the invoice.
Please note: Christmas decorations shown in the photo are not included!
No posts found
Packing & Grinding
With one exception (1Kg Beans) EVERY pack of Drury coffee sold via this website is prepared to order. We weigh, grind (if required) and pack your coffee in our heat-sealed foil bags which are equipped with a one-way valve that allows the freshly roasted coffee to release its wonderful-smelling aromas without letting any oxygen in, ensuring your coffee stays fresher for longer.
We can supply our coffee in the following grinds, in ascending particle size:
For all paper filters/drip coffee
For electric and lever espresso machines.*.
For all stove-top espresso brewers.
For permanent filters and perculators.
For French Press or plunger coffee makers.
For grinding at home.
* We calibrate our espresso grind using commercial espresso equipment to give an average across ALL machines and cannot grind specifically for different models. If your machine is particularly sensitive to variation in grind we recommend grinding at home.
A note on Aeropress coffee makers: one of the Aeropress’s great strengths is its flexibility in brewing - dose weight, grind and extracting pressure all have a part to play in this. For that reason one can select any grind from espresso to cafetiere for use in the Aeropress, depending on personal preference. For those new to this form of brewing we would recommend starting off with a medium ground coffee and taking it from there.