The purchase of products from the web site is governed by these terms and conditions. Please read them - they are important to both you and us. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) We accept no responsibility for the web sites or other information, practices or products of other parties linked to this web site.
2) The products supplied from this web site are supplied by The Drury Tea & Coffee Company Limited. The Drury Tea & Coffee Company Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration no. 329819) and the registered office address is Lanmor House, 370/386 High Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA9 6AX, UK
3) All products, where relevant, are inclusive of VAT. Our VAT Registered Number is GB 236 1514 85.
4) Whilst we will make every effort to fulfil all orders, we regret that due to the seasonal fluctuations in supply inherent in the products we stock, we may from time to time be unable to supply the said goods. In such cases we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible.
5) We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site from time to time. Prices, goods and availability of goods are subject to change at any time.
6) To the extent permitted by the law, The Drury Tea & Coffee Company Limited shall not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the services or any products sold from or referred to on this site. Neither you nor us will be liable for any delay or failure to perform our respective obligations under this contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, failure, flood, lightning, fire, strike, lock out, trade dispute, traffic accident, traffic congestion, any act or omission of any government or regulatory authority.
7) This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
8) Authority for payment must be given at time of order.
9) Cancellation Rights: All of our customers have the right to return goods within fourteen days of receiving their order. The customer must bear the cost of returning the goods (in their original packaging) to: The Drury Tea & Coffee Company Limited, Unit 15, Rich Industrial Estate, Crimscott Street, London, SE1 5UF, UK. We will refund the cost of the order excluding the delivery charge to your credit card within 30 days of receiving the goods back.
10) Damaged Goods: Deliveries should be inspected upon arrival and in the event of goods being damaged or goods being different to those ordered, please notify us within fourteen days. We will promptly replace or refund the goods upon receipt of the returned goods. In cases such as this, all extra carriage charges will be met by The Drury Tea & Coffee Company Limited.
11) Whilst we will note your instructions for alternative delivery, Drury Tea & Coffee Co Ltd. cannot not held responsible for non delivery of goods.
12) These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to which both parties submit.
14) Machinery sold by Drury Tea & Coffee is subject to a 12 months return to base warranty, unless specified.
(Any faults found in equipment will be covered by The Drury Tea & Coffee Co. Ltd. for Parts and Labour only, All transports cost will be covered by the purchaser).
If you have any queries regarding any other of our policies please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)20 7740 1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org