The Drury Tea & Coffee Company was established in 1936 by three Italian brothers. Originally called Olmi Brothers Tea, the company supplied fine leaf teas to the public as well as catering establishments in London. Our teas were blended by hand in the basement of our premises at Drury Lane, in London's Covent Garden. We started selling coffee in 1939, and shortly after the Second World War, in 1946, we changed our name to The Drury Tea and Coffee Company, taking the name of the street where our shop and offices were situated.
In 1953 Drury Tea & Coffee moved across the River Thames to Waterloo, where we remained for forty-six years. The picture on the right shows our offices circa 1956. In November 1999 we moved to our present location, just south of London's historic Tower Bridge. Here our coffees are processed in our modern roasting and packing wharehouse, carefully monitored at every step by skilled and dedicated operators. The company is still family owned and run by the sons and grandsons of the original three brothers, who share their commitment and enthusiasm for the finest teas and coffees. With over a hundred teas and thirty coffees to choose from, we hope that you will find the products listed on our site as tasty as we do.
See our wholesale and export site at www.drurycoffee.com